Growing A Profitable
Accounting And Advisory Business…
And Tax Practice…
Working Smarter, Not Harder
Accounting firms globally have a massive hole to climb out of.
- Cloud technology has commoditized compliance services
- Offshoring has created a price war that no one will win
- Accountants rely heavily on random referrals to survive
What this means is that accountants now feel they are working harder but earning less and are so time poor they do not even get a spare ten minutes to work on their own business. Even the referrals that come through are often not great quality and are searching for “mates rates”.
But there is good news…
Growing your accounting firm exponentially is not as hard or time consuming as you think. It is simply a matter of three overlooked strategies that thousands of accounting firms are now starting to embrace.
- Pricing and Packaging – Using strategies implemented by some of the most high profile brands in the world, accountants can convert existing low value compliance clients into high value advisory clients.
- Referral Strategies – Yes we know you already get them. But what if you systemised them? What if you developed referral marketing strategies that YOU controlled and only delivered the leads YOU want!
- Pebble In The Shoe – Stop selling what you do. Most businesses know what you do and when constantly promoting your services, all you’re doing is shouting to everyone how much you are like every other accountant. If you want to charge differently, then you need to position yourself differently.
What do you need help with today?
The Accountants Marketing Flowchart System
Discover How To Find And Attract
The Best Clients With This Free, Step-by-Step Systemized Flowchart
The Dirty 30 Referral
Strategies For Accountants
The #1 Referral strategy for accountants that ensures a steady flow of high quality and high value clients…
Download The Monkeys Fist For Accountants
Learn why traditional marketing and advertising does not work for the accounting profession and what you should do instead…
Creator of The FISH Client Attraction System For Accountants
Former International Cricketer, Richard has been helping professionals in the accounting industry around the world for over 12 years by sharing his knowledge and experience on how to attract leads and convert them into high paying advisory clients.
Richard is the author of What To Do If Your Marketing Sucks and is regularly sought after to speak at corporate events and was recently the guest speaker at Deloitte in NZ where he talked about resilience and mental toughness.
Richard has spent years studying the psychology of how and why people buy and in this webinar he will show you exactly what works and why.
You will love what he has to say.
Darren is a highly respected sales mentor and coach in the accounting industry who specialises in coaching accountants how to sell, without sounding ‘salesy’.
Between April 2014 and March 2016 Darren worked inside what became the fastest growing accountancy firm in Australasia (at the time) as their Head Of Sales Coaching & Marketing.
During that time the company experienced a 400% lift in client growth and were largely recognised as being the pioneers of cloud accounting and original disrupter of the industry.
Darren has hands on experience implementing what Richard teaches and combines Richard’s marketing knowledge with his sales skills to provide accounting firms with measurable sales and marketing success.
In 2012 Darren wrote the workbook Engaging Sales Success for non-sales people who still have to sell.
Click below to access the following services